Quiet Those Barking Dogs with a Little Pampering
Have you ever gotten home from a long day at work and your feet are so tired all you want to do is hit the easy chair? Maybe you’re even too tired to get back up to grab the remote? There’s nothing wrong with admitting to a little pain. No one is going to think you’re wimping out. Just relax for a little bit, and let’s figure out what to do about that pain so you’re ready to face tomorrow.
How long have your feet caused you pain? Don’t you think it’s about time you took action? Drs. Brook and Northcutt of Dallas Podiatry Works should be high on your list of resource people. They can evaluate you, define the source of your pain and use their expertise to correct the problem so you can live a pain-free life. Call (972) 566-7474 if you need to schedule an appointment today.
However, educate yourself about all of the products available from the medical products store. There are many that can ease achy feet and actually help prevent injuries and problems. These are products found at the online store available through Dallas Podiatry Works that Dr.’s Brook and Northcutt may recommend to aid you in home treatment of your condition. All products are backed with a 30 day money back guarantee, and most orders are sent within 24 hours.
Approved products include:
- Barefoot Botanica Cracked Heel Repair Cream and Kerasal Professional Exfoliating Moisturizing Foot Ointment – both are emollient rich creams and ingredients are designed to heel those dry cracked feet.
- Corganics Relief Topical Analgesic Cream – treats diabetic neuropathy, restless leg syndrome and reaches deep muscle and joint pain.
- Medline Remedy Antifungal Powder – treats those bothered by athlete’s foot and will give you relief from itching, burning and irritation.
- Biofreeze Gel – a topical pain killer designed to reach that deep down pain. It also helps relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and heel, arch, ankle, knee and lower back pain.
- Silipos WonderSole Full-Length Insoles – provide support to the metatarsals, arch, and heel. They are designed to reduce shock & vibration while providing even pressure distribution to the entire foot.
You don’t need to suffer silently in pain. There are many options available to help you and again, all products come with an unconditional guarantee. These are easily accessible and affordable, so get started today and call our office for an appointment. Don’t suffer one more day with foot pain!
Join the 50,000 happy feet that have found relief at Dallas Podiatry Works! Our Dallas podiatrist provides 5-star-rated foot and ankle care. Our advanced foot care includes children's foot care, foot and ankle sports injuries, stem cell therapy, bunion treatment, toenail restoration, toenail fungus treatment, hammertoe treatment, claw toe treatment, neuroma treatment, heel pain relief, limb salvage, wound care, arthritis treatment, boutique foot services, corn removals, callus removals, wart removals and more.
Come experience Dallas Podiatry Works of Dallas, TX and Plano, TX! You will see for yourself that our podiatrists, foot doctors and foot specialists provide 5-star-rated foot and ankle care in Dallas TX, Plano TX, Frisco TX, McKinney TX, Richardson TX, Garland TX, Rockwall TX, Allen TX, Arlington TX and Fort Worth TX. Call 972.566.7474