Orthotics are a treatment method to relieve lower extremitiy pain and/or disorders that are commonly caused by a deformity in the structure or function of your foot.
Othotics can restore normal foot function and are beneficial for relief from minimal to severe foot discomfort.
ORTHOTICS PROVIDE RELIEF FOR:
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Pain
- Flat Feet
- Foot Injury
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Pain While Doing Sports, Running, Walking
- Diabetic Patients for Comfort and Wound Prevention
- Pain From Aging Feet
Foot disorders are commonly caused by a deformity in the structure of your foot, but they can also be caused by wearing shoes that are too small or narrow. In choosing the best type of orthotic for you, our Dallas orthotics specialist will consider many possible factors contributing to your foot condition.
DETAILS ABOUT THE PROCESS:
- A clinical evaluation will be performed by your podiatrist to determine which type of orthotic can help your condition best.
- Electronically-scanned images of your foot will be used to fabricate your custom-made orthotic.
- Upon receiving your orthotics, your doctor and/or their medical assistant will provide necessary wearing instructions, and schedule a follow-up appointment to evaluate your treatment progress.
- At that time, your doctor can make any necessary changes or adjustments to the orthotics in an effort to increase your level of comfort.
Call Dallas Podiatry Works for an Evaluation for Orthotics with Our Dallas Orthotics Specialist Today!
To request your evaluation appointment with our Dallas orthotics specialist, call 972.525.8445 or click here. Our podiatrists and staff are always ready to help you put your best foot forward!
5-Star-Rated Dallas Orthotics Specialist for Custom Molded Orthotics & Custom Insoles – Serving Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Garland, Rockwall, Allen, Arlington & Fort Worth, TX